Course 2232 Mobile Communications - Unlimited Plan
Mobile Communications is the second course in the CWA Certification Package.
This is a comprehensive course on mobile communications from A to Z: cellular principles, digital voice, data over cellular, mobile Internet access, and explaining the technologies: FDMA, TDMA, CDMA and OFDM, and the generations: 2G GSM, 3G 1X, UMTS and HSPA and 4G LTE.
This is where the money is!
1. Mobile Network Components and Operation
3. 1G: Analog Frequency-Division Multiple Access
4. Second Generation: Digital Cellular
5. Digital Cellular: Voice Communications
6. Internet Access via Cellular: "Data" Communications
7. 2G TDMA (IS-136): Time-Division Multiple Access
8. 2G TDMA (GSM): Time-Division Multiple Access
9. 2G CDMA: Code-Division Multiple Access
10. Spread Spectrum
11. CDMA Operation and Patents
12. 3G: CDMA 1X and UMTS
13. 4G: LTE
14. 4G: OFDM
15. Dynamic Assignment of Subcarriers
16. Spectrum-Sharing Roundup: FDMA, TDMA, CDMA, OFDM
Based on Teracom's instructor-led training, tuned and refined over the course of over 20 years, you will gain career- and productivity-enhancing fundamentals in radio - what it is, how it works, what the main technologies are and more.
This course is the second course in the CWA Certification Package. Purchase this item to get the individual course.
The Unlimited Plan gives you unlimited repeats, with no expiration and no monthly fees. One-time payment. Take as long as you like. Jump in and out of lessons, refresh your knowledge in the future.
A course completion certificate is awarded upon passing the course exam.
Teracom is the leader in telecommunications training. In business since 1992, we supply this training to the US government under our GSA schedule contract, which means pre-approved quality and pricing. We're so confident of the quality of this training, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.